Lay of the Land is Now Hiring!
Lay of the Land Inc. is a high end residential landscape maintenance and installation company. We service Ancaster and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves on doing a great job for our clients, by providing industry trained and certified services and construction.
- Install Labourer
- Reporting to site on time
- Working in accordance with safety policy
- Material handling and installation
- Machine operation – no experience necessary
- Must interact will with other staff
Lay of the Land is a great place to work. We all enjoy coming into work and working hard at our craft: building, or enhancing beautiful outdoor places. Our staff members get along well and enjoy working in a friendly atmosphere. Fun team events are provided and paid for. If you are looking for a friendly company that you can come to and grow with as a career, Lay of the Land is a great place.
- $15.00/hr to start
- $0.50/hr pay raise after 30 days
- Review in 3 months time
- Valid Ontario ‘G’ or ‘G2’ Class Drivers License and personal insurance
- Pre-employment criminal background check
How to Respond to the Ad
Please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The e-mail must include:
- Your name, phone number, and address
- Position you are applying for
- Tell us a little about yourself
- What are you looking for in a position
We will contact you shortly if you have been selected for an interview