The Basics of Lawn Nutrition and Nutrients
Keeping your lawn looking its best means keeping it as healthy as possible at all time, and proper lawn maintenance is crucial to keeping your turf as healthy as possible. The professional Ontario landscapers at Lay of the Land know how important it is to ensure that your lawn receives essential nutrients so that it’s always as healthy and attractive as possible.
Healthier lawns have a number of advantages, some of which include:
- Better color, density, growth, and tolerance of stress factors.
- Resist damage from drought, insects, and disease.
- Have fewer weeds and insects.
- Reduce run-off and erosion.
- Require fewer control applications over time.
Our professionals can assess your lawn and help you determine which fertilizers would be best for maintaining its health. Some factors include seasonal growth pattern of the turf-grass in your lawn, local weather and climate, and also the lawn nutrients that your turf-grass demands. Only a trained lawn care specialist can help determine which lawn nutrients are necessary for your lawn as well as what levels are best to produce a lush, thick lawn.
Hiring a Professional for Lawn Nutrition and Fertilization
If you’re considering fertilizing your lawn on your own, it’s important to seriously examine to ease of the job. Fertilizing your Ontario home’s lawn may require up to three five applications of fertilizer during strategic times throughout the year. While you may end up paying more a professional landscaper to provide you with lawn nutrition services, we’ll be able to apply the right fertilizers at the right time to ensure that your lawn is kept as healthy as possible throughout the year.
Benefits of Lawn Fertilization
The health and appearance of your lawn are entirely dependent on the nutrition that it receives. Making sure that your Ontario home’s lawn receives excellent nutrition will give you these and more benefits:
- Proper fertilization provides your lawn with the nutrients that it needs to thrive, like, for instance, nitrogen, which is associate with a deep green color.
- Regular lawn fertilization services will promote growth and help your lawn recover more quickly from lawn diseases or infestations.
- Our balanced fertilization services will promote growth prevent overgrowth caused by over-fertilization. Plus, they’ll help your lawn fight against weeds.
- Proper nutrition will literally make your turf stronger and help it become more resistant to stressful conditions.
Our professional Ontario landscapers will be able to help you keep your lawn as healthy and attractive as possible with regular lawn fertilization and nutrition services. Call us today to schedule your appointment, and we’ll be looking forward to working with you.