- Reporting to site on time
- Working in accordance with safety policy
- Material handling and installation
- Machine operation - no experience necessary
- Must interact will with other staff
Lay of The Land is a great place to work! We all enjoy coming into work and working hard at our craft: building or enhancing beautiful outdoor places. Our staff members get along well and enjoy working in a friendly atmosphere. Fun team events are provided and paid for!
- $17.00/hr to start
- $0.50/hr pay raise after 30 days
- Review in 3 months time
- Valid Ontario 'G' or 'G2' Class Drivers License and personal insurance
- Pre-employment criminal background check
Submit Your Application
Fill out my online form.
We will contact you shortly if you've been selected for an interview!