Lay of The Land is Now Hiring!
Lay of The Land, Inc. is hiring! We're a high-end residential landscaping company who serves Ancaster and the surrounding areas. Our professionals do an exceptional job for our clients by providing them with industry trained and certified landscapers. If you're looking for a friendly company where you can grow and excel at a career, we're interested in you!
- Reporting to site on time
- Working in accordance with safety policy
- Material handling and installation
- Machine operation - no experience necessary
- Must interact will with other staff
Lay of The Land is a great place to work! We all enjoy coming into work and working hard at our craft: building or enhancing beautiful outdoor places. Our staff members get along well and enjoy working in a friendly atmosphere. Fun team events are provided and paid for!
- $17.00/hr to start
- $0.50/hr pay raise after 30 days
- Review in 3 months time
- Valid Ontario 'G' or 'G2' Class Drivers License and personal insurance
- Pre-employment criminal background check
How to Respond to the Ad
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
The e-mail must include:
- Your name, phone number, and address
- Position you are applying for
- Tell us a little about yourself
- What you are looking for in a position
We will contact you shortly if you've been selected for an interview!